Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy
It is the policy of WEPCO General Enterprises to establish, implement and maintain an Integrated Management System (IMS) covering Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems as per ISO 9001-2000; 14001-2004 and OHSAS 18001-1999 for all our projects.
WEPCO General Enterprises will strive to;
- Provide products and services to the highest possible standard of Quality, Reliability and Conformance;
- Achieve customer satisfaction through understanding the customer requirements and exceeding their expectations by employee involvement and team work;
- Apply all applicable legislation, rules and regulations;
- Prevent pollution of all types;
- Measure and monitor working processes and company objectives to continuously improve its performance;
- Provide safe working environment for our employees, customers, sub-contractors and society;
- Communicate the policy to all employees, customers, suppliers, interested parties and staff working on behalf of WEPCO General Enterprises
- Review the policy periodically to ensure that it remains appropriate to the organization and its objectives.
OUR MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
To be a Multinational Engineering and Construction service provider for total business solutions through quality products, systems and services in the fields of Oil and Gas, Energy, Industry, Infrastructure, Transportation and other related fields.
A world class organization enhancing values to stakeholders, employees, client and the society at large.
- Respect and protect Human Rights;
- Eliminate discrimination on the basis of gender, creed, nationality or race;
- Undertake initiatives to protect and sustain the environment;
- Encourage the development of environmentally friendly technologies;
- Transparency in all the acts of employees and management;
- Endorse, operate & maintain a high business ethic.